Ultrasound-Guided Injections for Joints, Hips, and Shoulders at BayWayPain, Brooklyn, NYC
BayWayPain: Precision Pain Management offers ultrasound-guided injections.
Ultrasound-Guided Injections , a recent innovation in pain treatment, use ultrasound technology to administer precise medicine. This approach visualizes interior structures in real-time, allowing for direct targeting of the cause of discomfort without the need for guessing. Because it is minimally intrusive, it guarantees safety and unsurpassed precision.
- Cortisone injections: By precisely targeting inflammation, these ultrasound-guided injections prevent additional harm from both acute and chronic musculoskeletal issues.Lidocaine Injections: As a local anesthetic, lidocaine desensitizes pain receptors, offering pain relief for lengthy periods of time
- Injections of Hyaluronic Acid (HA): HA, which acts as both a joint lubricant and a shock absorber, is an excellent non-surgical option for osteoarthritic knees. BayWayPain in Brooklyn, New York, is at the forefront of this therapy and is overseen by Dr. Henry Sardar. Visit us to feel the transforming power of our cutting-edge facilities.
How Does the Ultrasound-Guided BayWayPain Procedure Work?
Dr. Sardar begins with an ultrasound scan to precisely determine the injection location. Following skin sanitization, a therapeutic mixture of steroids and anesthetics is created to numb and heal the skin.
Dr. Sardar ensures that the needle navigates securely and correctly toward the target, avoiding neighboring critical structures, using real-time ultrasound images. This brief outpatient technique, lasting just 5-10 minutes, ensures minimum post-operation needs, allowing you to resume your day after treatment.
The anesthetic’s relaxing effects remain after the treatment, with many patients reporting significant pain alleviation lasting up to six weeks. Visit BayWayPain now to try out this breakthrough therapy.
BayWayPain combines ultrasound-guided injections with advanced treatments.
- The use of cold laser treatment
- Shock-wave treatment
- Taping for Kinesiology
- EMTT stands for Electromagnetic Transduction Therapy.
- PRP (platelet-rich plasma) treatment
- PIT stands for Perineural Injection Therapy.
- Epidural Steroid and Facet Injections Using Fluoroscopic Guidance
- Physical Therapy
Which Conditions Are Helped by Ultrasound-Guided Injections?
Ultrasound-guided injections at BayWayPain treat a wide range of diseases, from musculoskeletal discomforts to inflammatory issues and nerve-related issues that interfere with everyday living. Dr. Sardar often suggests this treatment for:
- Arthritic joints in the hands and fingers
- Ankle ache
- Elbow strain from tennis
- Morton’s neuroma is a kind of neuroma.
- The carpal tunnel syndrome
- Shoulder frozen
- Bursitis of the subacromial membrane
- Bursitis of the trochanteric artery
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Our BayWayPain specialists can inform you about various ailments that are treated under this umbrella.
If you’re dealing with any of these problems, it’s time to embrace the effectiveness of ultrasound-guided injections. Make an appointment with Dr. Sardar at BayWayPain in Brooklyn, New York!